For entry onto the VTCT (ITEC) Level 7 Diploma in Clinical Aesthetic Injectable Treatments, practitioners must hold provisional registration on Part A of the JCCP Practitioner register OR meet the following criteria:
- A regulated medical or healthcare practitioner with no conditions attached to practice and the ability to study at level 6 or above.
- Certificated CPD training in botulinum toxin and soft tissue fillers for cosmetic purposes.
- Minimum of 2 years injectable experience and or completion of 30 botulinum toxin and 30 dermal filler treatments
- Full indemnity insurance to cover botulinum toxin and soft tissue fillers
- English Language level of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent if English is not your first language.
- Learners who wish to undertake this qualification must also achieve the VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Clinical Aesthetics qualification or hold a regulated equivalent
- Practitioners are not required to be prescribers but must be supervised by a prescriber for their practice-based skills assessment (OSCE).
Payment choice 1 – Full Payment:
The cost for the Level 7 Diploma in Clinical Aesthetics when paid in full is £2,495.00 Once registration payment has been received you will receive a confirmation email with a username and password to access your account and progress to the learning platform.
Payment choice 2- Payment by Instalments:
The cost for the level 7 Diploma in Clinical Aesthetics when paid in three monthly instalments is £2,595. The increase in instalment payment is to cover administration charges.
Payment 1 – on registration £865.00
Payment 2 – month 2 £865.00
Payment 3 – month 3 £865.00
Once registration payment has been received you will receive a confirmation email with a username and password to access your account and progress to the learning platform. Failure to adhere to the instalment agreement will incur sanctions (See terms & Conditions).
For more information please read our payment Terms & Conditions