Business Admin Team - Business Lead
With well over 27 years sales, marketing & communications experience Nicola has been working at a senior management or director level for over 16 years.
As a commercially astute growth consultant, her proven ability to manage as well as improve revenue streams and profitability has meant she is in demand by many SME business owners.
Nicola is currently supporting the change, development and growth programs of several organisations. Her proven track record in building effective and efficient organisations that act can be seen across several industries. Interestingly a couple of years ago Nicola was engaged to set up the Welsh Aesthetics and Cosmetic Society. (WACS)
Nicola is a trustee and Deputy Chair of The Institute of Leadership and Management (TILM), a Non Exec Director of Swim Wales and a board member of the Marie Curie (Penarth) Fund Raising Development Board.
Specific areas of expertise include
- Advising, coaching and mentoring organisations on realistic and practical growth plans; assisting them to develop with effective sales, marketing and business strategies to increase the organisation’s long-term financial resilience.
- Facilitating the implementation of strategic process.
- Mentoring and coaching leadership skills.
- Brand development which establishes true vision and values for the organisation.
- Business development and lead generation activities.
- A confident presenter frequently speaking at various events.
- Guest Lecturer at Cardiff University