Clinical Education Team - Academic and Clinical Assessor
BDA. BDS, LDS, RCS, FCOI, MSc (Cos Med), PgCert (Med Ed)
Jeremy Isaac has been a leading figure in aesthetic medicine for nearly 20 years. He is a Global Pharma Company UK Medical Board Member and part of a World renowned Global Pharma Company Academic Faculty. Jeremy is their National trainer for Wales and the South West, a regular member of a Global Pharma Company Expert Complication Panel and a mentor on a world renowned Training Academy. He is a founder and vice chairman of WACS, and a tutor and examiner for an Ofqual approved level 7 qualifications in aesthetic medicine.
- Clinical Director at Wish Skin Clinic – Providing a range of non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
- Independent mentor and trainer for a range of non-surgical cosmetic and aesthetic treatments.
- Owner and principal of Live Life Smiling Dental Practice
Medical Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Cosmetic Medicine University of South Wales .
- PgCert in Medical Education University of South Wales
- Master’s degree in Medical Education- currently studying at the USW.
- Global Pharma Company Expert Panel
- Advanced and masterclass certifications in a wide range of non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
- International CEREC trainer for Sirona
- VT Trainer
- BDS Lond University College Hospital London (1982)
- LDS RCS Eng Royal College of Surgeons (1983)
Medical and Professional Societies:
- Board Member and Vice Chairperson of the Welsh Aesthetic and Cosmetic Society (WACS) (3 years)
- Full registered member of the Joint Council of Cosmetic Practitioners (3 years)
- Registered membership with the Aesthetic Complications Expert Group (ACE)
- CMAC (Complication in Medical Aesthetics Collaberation)
- Global Pharma Company UK Medical Education Board Member
- BDA (British dental Association)
- General Dental Council registrant (GDC number 57508)
Jeremys approach to education is ‘you don’t know what you dont know’. He is a lifelong learner and continually improves his knowledge and skills to educate others and raise standards in medical aesthetic practice.